USTVnow APK is a live TV service that lets you watch the American cable TV channels outside the United States. This service is primarily created for the US Military personnel who are currently serving the country and are deployed in a foreign land. With USTVnow, you gain access to a variety of TV channels.
USTVnow offers a tiered pricing structure and makes sure there is a plan for all the viewing needs. It lets you watch your favorite content in the HD quality. Some of its plans also include the unlimited DRV capabilities. USTVnow offers up to 24 channels and currently they are running a promo offering good discounts on the plans. In this article we will learn to install USTVnow APK on your Android device. USTVNow Kodi addon is also available for kodi users.
For more information you can read our USTVnow For Kodi installation guide written for Kodi users.
HOW TO INSTALL USTVNOW APK ON ANDROID
The first thing you need to do is sign up for the USTVnow services at http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide
Here, you need to choose and buy the desired plan and create an account with USTVnow. This service offers a free plan with 6 channels. The paid plans start at $14.99 per month and offer more channels and DVR capabilities.
Once you have signed up, you can install the USTVnow app on your Android device using the APK file. You can use this APK file of USTVNOW to install Ustvnow on Firestick device.
USTVNOW APK LATEST VERSION DOWNLOAD
We will need to download USTVnow APK from a third-party source. Android devices prevent such installations for security reasons. Therefore, we will need to make the following change to the security:
- Open Settings app on Android
- Tap ‘Security’
- Find ‘Unknown Sources’ on the next screen and enable it
You are now ready to install USTVnow APK.
- First of all, we need to download the USTVnow APK. For this, use any browser on your Android to download.
- Follow this link and download USTVnow APK latest version
- Always download the latest version to avoid any kind of issues. This app can be used to run USTVNOW on Windows PC
INSTALL USTVNOW APK ON ANDROID
Here are the easy steps to install the app:
- When the download is complete, you can bring down the notification panel from the top. Here, you will see the ‘download complete’ notification of the APK file. Tap the notification and you will be able to open the USTVnow APK. If you have cleared the notification, just go to the Download folder on your device storage using the file manager app and run the APK file
- You will now see a prompt asking whether you would like to continue with the installation. Click ‘Install’ on the prompt to proceed
- Wait for the USTVnow APK to install
- When the app is finally installed, you will be able to see its icon on the home-screen and the app drawer as well
Go ahead and open the app and sign in with the USTVnow credentials you created earlier.
USTVnow gives you access to the American satellite channels to the residents who are living outside the country. You may be an expat, a traveller or deployed in military, here is your chance to watch your favorite channels over internet. Setting up, installing and using USTVnow is easy on Android.