USTVnow is a live TV service that works on various platforms including Windows, Android, etc. USTVNOW App was designed to make sure the Americans living outside the country can watch their favorite channels from home. There are plenty of channels and once you subscribe to the service you can have access to them all using USTVNOW For PC.
What all you need to do is visit http://www.ustvnow.com and sign up for the services. You will need to select and pay for one of the available plans. But, there is a free plan too that lets you watch up to 6 channels.
Like we said you can install USTVNOW App on various devices. Android users and Firestick users need to Download USTVNOW APK to install the application on their devices. If you are a kodi user, you need to add Ustvnow plus kodi addon.
HOW TO GET USTNOW FOR PC Windows 10/8.1/7 & Mac
Let me now show you how to get USTVnow for PC.
- One way is to log into the USTVnow website through a web browser on your computer and start watching your favorite channels.
- The other option is to download the third-party USTVnow app and use it with the Android emulator.
- The first method is pretty self-explanatory. So, I will show you how to Install USTVnow for PC using the third-party APK.
Get an Android emulator
The very first thing you want to do is download an Android emulator. I suggest Nox App Player. It is fast, reliable and easy to use.
Download Nox from https://bignoxemulator.com and then install it. You can use it on your PC as well as Mac.
Install USTVNOW For PC Using An Android Emulator
Now, let us see how to get this app on your computer. The following method will help you get USTVnow for Windows 10 and other versions (of course, you can get it on Mac as well.)
- Go ahead and open Nox App Player. Sign in with a Google ID (only then you will be able to install the app)
- Now, open any web browser on your computer and Download the USTVnow APK from this link
- Go to the location/folder on your PC hard drive where you downloaded the USTVnow APK
- Now, drag this file and then you need to drop it on the Nox interface
- Installation will begin automatically
- Wait for it to complete
When USTVnow is installed, you will see the icon on the home-screen of Nox. Go ahead and open it. Now, you will need to sign in with your USTVnow credentials that you created during sign up process.
Enjoy your favorite channels.
If you are an American living outside the country or one of the military personnel serving in a foreign land, here is the option to watch your favorite channels. What you need is USTVnow. You can get USTVnow for laptop or desktop using the method above. All you gotta do is find the APK file and I have already shared the link with you.