USTVnow For Roku is rapidly becoming popular as an option to watch American live TV channels outside America. This service gives access to up to 24 TV channels depending upon the plan. You can play the channels in HD quality and also record them through DVR.
For the Roku device owners, there is good news. You can get USTVnow for Roku now. This means you will be able to play back the channels of your choice on your TV. Just make sure you have a USTVnow account.
How to Downloa USTVNOW For Roku
Getting USTVnow for Roku (or for that matter any app) is a little tricky. But, it is not that difficult either. All you need to do is follow the method I have outlined below step by step.
Unlike the TV devices that work on the Android platform, you don’t need the APK file of USTVnow on Roku. Instead, you need to add USTVnow as a channel on Roku.
Pre Requisites to Install USTVNOW on Roku
On your computer:
- If you don’t already have a Roku account, go ahead and create one (of course you must have a Roku device)
- Plug Roku into your TV and turn it on. Make sure it is connected to the internet.
Steps to Get USTVNOW For ROKU
- What you need to do to install USTVnow for Roku is add this service as the private channel on the device. You need to add it manually as USTVnow is not the part of Roku store officially
- Use any web browser on your computer and go to https://owner.roku.com/add/ustvnow”
- Sign in to your Roku account if you are not yet signed in
- Type in ‘ustvnow’ (without quotes). This will be the linking code
- Next, click ‘add channel’ option
- Get back to Roku and refresh the list of your channels
- You should now be able to see USTVnow on the list of the channels
- Highlight ‘channel’ and press the OK button on the remote.
- Now, click ‘Continue’
- You will see a code on your TV screen
- Again, open any web browser on your computer and go to http://www.ustvnow.com/roku
- Enter the link code in the appropriate field and then click the button ‘Link to your account’
- Go ahead and click ‘Continue’ again
- Click ‘OK’ to proceed
So, this is how you download USTVnow for Roku. Well, technically it’s not a download. You are simply adding a new channel. But, this is how you can get started.
You will need to sign in to USTVnow with the USTVnow credentials.
If you have a Roku device and you wish to watch your favorite American channels on the larger screen of the TV, you can subscribe to the USTVnow service. You will get high-quality video playback of the live broadcast. It is easy to set up USTVnow for Roku.